Come See What We Are All About!
Please note that we are currently accepting students for the 2018-2019 school year. Go to http://www.rocklinusd.org
to register online.
If you are interested, please call 916-632-3195 to reserve a spot at our weekly Intake meeting, every Tuesday, beginning at 5:00 PM. Intake meetings take place in our Resource Center.
- Call our office to RSVP for the Intake meeting of your choice (student and parent should attend).
- If, after learning about the RICA program, you feel it will meet you and your child's needs, please go to http://www.rocklinusd.org/
to register online. Once you have completed this process, please print
confirmation pages, sign, and bring them to the Rocklin Alternative
Education Office. If you have any problems with accessing this
information, please call our office at 916-632-3195 for support.
- Registration paperwork needs to be submitted no later than 12:00 PM each Thursday prior to your intended Orientation
- Please note that if you are enrolling from outside of Rocklin Unified School District, you must bring a copy of your child's transcripts
- Once your child has been registered, you will be notified of the mandatory Orientation date
- Both parent and student must attend the initial Orientation meeting
- Orientation meetings are scheduled every Monday (except holidays), from 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM. Parents are only required to attend for the first 30 minutes.
- Parent and student will sign a Master Agreement
- Student will be given a tour, receive textbooks and complete an initial assessment.
- Student will receive a class schedule and start date.