Come See What We Are All About!
Please note that we are currently accepting students for the 2017-2018 school year.
If you are interested, please call 916-632-3195 to reserve a spot at our weekly Intake meeting, every Tuesday, beginning at 5:00 PM. Intake meetings take place in our Resource Center.
- Call our office to RSVP for the Intake meeting of your choice (student and parent should attend).
- If, after learning about the RICA program, you feel it will meet you and your child's needs, you will be provided registration paperwork to complete and return to the registrar.
- Registration paperwork needs to be submitted no later than 12:00 PM each Thursday prior to your intended Orientation
- Please note that if you are enrolling from outside of Rocklin Unified School District, you must bring a copy of your child's transcripts
- Once your child has been registered, you will be notified of the mandatory Orientation date
- Both parent and student must attend the initial Orientation meeting
- Orientation meetings are scheduled every Monday (except holidays), from 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM. Parents are only required to attend for the first 30 minutes.
- Parent and student will sign a Master Agreement
- Student will be given a tour, receive textbooks and complete an initial assessment.
- Student will receive a class schedule and start date.