Graduation: June 3, 2020
Graduation Ceremony is set for June 3rd at 5:30 pm at the Rocklin Event Center (2650 Sunset Blvd., Rocklin).
Participating in the ceremony is voluntary.
Students not participating can pick up diploma June 6th in the RAEC Administration Office.
Students Participating in Ceremony
Participation in the ceremony is optional for all students yet highly encouraged as we want you to celebrate this great accomplishment.
Graduation Packages: Includes Black Cap/Gown/Tassel. Cost is $30 (cash) paid to main office by April 24th.
If you are in a financial hardship and unable to afford the $30, please contact the main office at 916-632-3195 and we will work with you individually to ensure that this does not impede your ability to participate in the ceremony.
Graduation Practice Schedule
- Monday, June 1st (Time: 11:30 - 1:30) - Senior BBQ - RICA Lawn Area
- Hosted Graduation BBQ courtesy of RICA Staff
- Distribution of Caps/Gowns/Tassels & Senior Graduation Picture
- Wednesday, June 3rd: 8:00 am - 10:00 am: Rocklin Event Center
Students planning on participating in the ceremony MUST attend Graduation practice.
Student Schedule for Ceremony
- Students must arrive no later than 5:00 pm (Should arrive between 4:45 - 5:00 pm) to room 107.
- Do not bring any belongings with you as the room will be unsupervised during ceremony.
- Students will reunite with parents and family members immediately after ceremony in the Sunset Room and outside in the garden area. (Great location for pictures).
Family Seating and Parking
- Parking is available at the Rocklin Event Center.
- Seating - Students will receive 4 tickets for priority seating, remaining seats will be open to guests after ticketed seats have been filled.
- Doors will open for seating at approximately 5:00 PM.
Students may not decorate graduation cap or gown.
Females: Dress/Blouse/Slacks/Dress shoes required. Dress shouldn't hang down below robe.
Males: Must have a Collar Shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes (or black shoes of any kind).