Welcome to Flight School; a class designed to benefit those students who may be struggling academically, lack social confidence, need some good ol' fashion encouragement or any combination thereof.
The class will span one quarter and students can earn up to 2.5 credits. Topics to be covered include:
- Goals and Dreams
- Learning from mistakes
- Importance of a high school diploma
- Time Management
- Basic Writing Skills
- Resources (Rhonda Law & Matt Restani)
- Memorization, Concentration, & Focus
- Participation & Attendance
- Study Skills
- Healthy Body & Mind (Nutrition, Sleep, Mindfulness, etc.)
- Stress Reduction
- The Power of Positivity
- Avoiding Procrastination
If you are interested in taking this class, please contact your Core teacher, Mrs. Law, or Mr. Hutton.